Friday, December 16, 2011

A HOPE ONCE AND FOR ALL

Are you hurting?

Have you been betrayed?

Do you feel lonely?

Are you looking for acceptance?

Is your struggle bigger then you?

Are you overwhelmed?

Has anxiety taken over your life?

I'm not sure who this particular blog is for........ But I have good news for you!  I have an answer to your need.  I know someone that can take the hurt away and heal your wound.  I adore a man that is for me and not against me.  I met a man that promises to never leave me nor forsake me.  I honor a man that embraces me through my good times and bad times.  I acknowledge a man that stands in front of my struggle and reminds me that He is in control.  I know a man that can provide a peace that will surpass all understanding.  I have found someone that SPEAKS peace to the storm surrounding me, and that storm has to cease. 

Has your heart been broken?

Have your dreams been stolen or shattered?

Is there fear in your life that you just can't explain?

Is there any room for love anymore?

Are you hopeless?

I have good news for you!  I have an answer to your need.  I know someone that can mend your broken heart.  I know a man that restores your visions and dreams.  I acknowledge a man that says I can trust in Him for all things.  I have found someone, and His name is LOVE and HE has so much of it to give.  I met the MASTER of HOPE! 

This man's name is JESUS!  He is my Savior, Master, Lord, Lover of my Soul, Redeemer, Lifter of my Head, Shelter, Comforter, Healer, Provider, and Joy!  He's everything I want, everything I hope in.  He has done a work in me and I'm ever grateful.  When I look at how far the Lord has brought me, I can't help but be thankful for His mercies that are new every morning.  

I want to encourage you today to come to the Father!  If you are in need of healing, love, peace, comfort, etc.... God is waiting to hear from you.  This life is not a perfect life, and no one has a perfect story.  But I know a God that is perfect and doesn't make mistakes.  When God made you..... He made perfection thru Jesus.  We are not perfect, but perfect through His Son Jesus Christ. 


His word says you can stand.  He'll cover you with His grace.  Everything you need is in your hand, so lift up your head and say.......

All things are working for me.  Even things I can't see.  Your ways are so beyond me.  But you said that you would let it be for my good.  So I'll rest and just believe. 

~Fred Hammond~

1 Timothy 1:15-17
This is a trustworthy saying, and everyone should accept it.  "Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" and I am the worst of them all.  But God had mercy on me so that Christ Jesus could use me as a prime example of His great patience with even the worst sinners.  Then others will realize that they, too, can believe in Him and receive eternal life.  All honor and glory to God forever and ever!  He is the eternal King, the unseen one who never dies; He alone is God.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment